Friday, September 26, 2008

Normal Knee!

The bandages are gone!  Now it just looks like I sort of had my knee cut open, which is much less effective in getting sympathy seats on the El than a brace or crutches. Unfortunately.  

And apparently I'm starting to walk like this guy:

unless I walk very slowly.  I'm missing the season premiere of "The Office" right now....I hope everyone enjoys it.  There have been previews of  Michael in a fat suit at some point, which can only mean great things.

1 comment:

lotus girl said...

OMG!!! you dirty rotten pirate, you!!! i have never seen such go-to-itness! if i had a job for you, you would be hired. but i spose you don't knee-d a job since you already gots one at that bernana republic joint. ok, well, now you get your drawing and your link. you are awesome. seriously and hilariously awesome. you might be my new heroine. and if i may quote liz lemon: "You are my heroine. And by heroine I mean lady hero. I don't want to inject you and listen to jazz."