It's almost that time.....the "Muppets™, Music, & Magic: Jim Henson’s Legacy" movie/short/tv show/etc. starts this weekend! November 8th-December 4th.....there will even be a producer/puppeteer guy there, David Rudman, on the 8th and 9th. While I have always loved the muppets, I'm definitely the most excited to see these guys in a real movie theater (seeing as how I didn't exist or was just born and couldn't make it)


Just started reading a book on Jim Henson's Creature Shop and how they made these movies and did work for others.....really amazing...the artists and engineers that worked for him basically pioneered animatronics and all this other stuff...also interesting is that he had to make the Muppet Show in London because no one in the U.S. wanted to invest in a prime-time show of mostly puppets! And now it's part of pop culture history.....
Gene Siskel Film Center
Dark Crystal Picture
No comments:
Post a Comment