Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring is coming slowly but surely.



These little yellow flowers have been popping up all over, as well as little purple ones.  I'm not sure what they are, but they're pretty and are getting me excited for spring-my favorite season!  This dog poop bin is not as pretty, but I like how it says "bravo", or the dog is supposed to be saying it or something. 

Another pretty thing I've discovered lately is the Iron & Wine song "Flightless Bird, American Mouth".  Ok, discovered from the Twilight movie....that's right, I kind of liked it, and watched it two times in a row (I couldn't tell if I liked it or not the first time).  Robert Pattison is nice to look at...although it seems that the screenwriters thought it would be a good idea to make the inner monologues of the book into silence in the film.  Or maybe it was just Kristen Stewart...who knows.  I read all the books in about a week and a half and liked them a lot, I am now unashamed to say.  I will take all the forms of entertainment I can get at this point, secretly-preachy-mormon or not.

No comments: